I’m really excited to announce that I will be taking part in the bluegfx expo again this year.
- What: bluegfx expo
- When: 22 Nov, registrations starting at 9:30am
- Where: London Film Museum – Southbank
- Register at bluegfxexpo
Last year, bluegfx started their annual expo event aimed at the Film & TV, Games and Design Viz industries. This year they continue building on those foundations with an interesting mixture of product demos and customer talks.
I have 3 slots during the day covering the following topics:
- Smoke for 3D Production Pipelines (With Stuart Holloway)
- 3ds Max for Casual/Mobile Games
- Motion Graphics and Media with 3ds Max
My colleague, Graham Bell will also be presenting on the topic “Sophisticated FX with Softimage & Maya”
The agenda and timings are still being worked on however for an idea there is this link
Other highlights include:
- · MPC - Stefan Puschendorf and his Master class on the science behind stereoscopy use in Prometheus
- · Blue Zoo - Tom Box on Producing high-quality CGI on a budget: CBeebies / BBC's Tree Fu Tom
- · Passion Pictures - Jamie Franks looking at their work on the BBC’s Olympic “Stadium UK” trailer
- · Taylor James - Keith Jeffrey on the Importance of reliable storage
- · 4T2 - Mike Hawkyard on their development of Casual games for LEGO®
- · Framestore - Kyle McCulloch on their work on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
I’ll also be lurking around the Autodesk stand in the expo hall, so come and have a chat.