Hi All, Did you know can create quick access button sets for common modifiers you repeatedly select and use in projects?
This is an easy process to setup and even comes with some presets for common workflows to get you up and going. To set these up and take advantage of this faster access, you will need to follow the below procedure. This is something I recommend for all users to do, as the time it saves throughout a projects lifecycle is incredible, and certainly enhances your productivity.
1. Select the Modifier tab in the command panel.
2. Navigate to the button at bottom right of the modifier panel, below, and select.
3. This will then open the follow options. From here you need to select show buttons from the list.
4. This will turn on these buttons, adding them to the interface.
5. From here we can either use one of the many presets
6. or start to build our own set of modifier quick access buttons.
7. Once you've chosen the ‘Configure Modifier Sets’ option you will be confronted by the below floating dialogue box. The first choice is to decide how many quick access buttons you want to work with.
Its worth knowing we can use one of the presets as a starting point. Remember once you’ve made any changes, ensure you save the preset for continued use in other sessions.
8. Now start to drag the modifiers from the left hand side, dropping them into the relevant box/button you wish to utilise for this modifier.
9. Now, just give your customised option a name and ensure you save.
10. These chosen Modifiers will now be available from the UI, in the main modifier tab.
Also, don't forget when searching for modifiers from the drop down list, you can type the full name of the modifier and press enter to select without needing to scroll. For most users I visit, they will normally press the first letter of the modifiers name, to take them to go the group block and then manually scroll down to select it. This is ok, but is certainly slower.